2010 Race Results
AUDI MED CUP
Emirates Team New Zealand once again stood victorious in the 2010 Audi Med Cup series.
NEWPORT TO BERMUDA RACE
1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th...congratulations to the crews aboard Speedboat, Il Mostro, Rambler, Genuine Risk, Beau Geste, Ran, Bella Mente, Vanquish on their outstanding performances in the Newport Bermuda Race.
The winning formula that all these yachts used? A Southern Spars mast and EC6 Continuous rigging. Tested and proven time and time again, this winning combo provides the ultimate in performance!
HUBLOT PALMA VELA
1. Magic Carpet 2 (Gallichan), 1+1+(4)+3+2+1: 8pts
2. J One (Richardson), 2+(3.5)+3+1+1+3: 10pts
3. Indio (Massa), (4)+3.5+2+2+3+2: 12.5pts
1. Container (Schutz), 1+(4)+1+1+3+2: 8pts
2. Alegre (Soriano), 3+2+2+(4)+1+3: 11pts
3. Jethou (Ogden), 2+3+4+(8)+4+1: 14pts
1. Artemis (Tornqvist), 1+1+1+1+2+3+2+(3): 11pts
2. Cristabella (Cook), 2+2+(4)+2+3+2+1+1: 13pts
3. Matador (Roemmers), 3+3+2+3+1+1+(3)+2: 15pts
PUMA MOTH WORLD’S
Southern Spars would like to congratulate Simon Payne on his extraordinary result in the Moth worlds. He was the only competitor with the EC6 carbon rigging.
ST BARTHS BUCKET REGATTA
Southern Spars would like to congratulate the outstanding performance of Ranger for winning the 2010 St Barth’s Bucket Regatta.
In the Les Gazelles Racing Class: